Do you suffer from acne and your skin is oily? Are you looking for an acne treatment for oily skin? Then follow the article to tell you about natural and medical treatment methods.
Acne treatment for oily skin naturally
1. Wash the face
- The best way to try to treat acne for oily skin is by washing your face and skin at least twice a day, in the morning and evening.
- It is also important to make sure to wash and clean the face when sweating, especially after exercising, as sweating can irritate the skin and lead to more acne breakouts.
- It is worth noting that oily skin should not be over-cleaned, so as not to irritate and redden, as it is very sensitive to the slightest conditions and factors.
- Low in oils: You should choose moisturizers and foundation creams that contain small percentages of oils because a large number of oils on oily skin increases the appearance of acne.
- Liquid texture: What is meant here is that the lotions and ointments have a liquid texture to the extent that they can be distributed on the skin easily without deep rubbing.
- Good quality: Cosmetics with medicinal qualities must be chosen, and a dermatologist can help in this regard.
3. Clean the face of make-up
- Mix a tablespoon of rose water with a teaspoon of clay well until you get a cohesive mixture.
- Apply the mixture to the skin and leave it to dry completely.
- Wash the skin using lukewarm water, followed by cold water to close the pores, then dry the skin well.
- Mix oatmeal with a little water to form a cohesive mixture, then add a spoonful of honey to it.
- The resulting mixture is applied to the skin and gently massaged for about 3 minutes.
- Wash the skin using lukewarm water, followed by cold water.
- Antibacterial ointments that cause acne.
- Ointments containing vitamin A, which will dry out and cure the grains.
- Damage to both the kidneys and the liver, so when using the capsules, a periodic examination of the kidneys and liver is performed.
- Fetal malformations and th to pregnant women who took the drug capsules shortly before pregnancy, and they must refrain from pregnancy for a full year after stopping treatment.